Saturday, August 15, 2009

Welcome


Welcome to the new home of Adventures in Vegetarianism. Since I've been a little remiss in posting over at AiV, I thought it was time to start fresh and combine my love for yoga and veganism into one space. Hence the creation of Happy Vegan Yogini.


All of the posts from Adventures in Vegetarianism have been saved, and are still accessible by me, so if there is anything you want to see again leave me a note and I'll be sure to get it to you. My original recipes will all be visible, as posted, below this welcome message. My reviews of others recipes are all still here, just not visible, and since it's been quite some time since I've last posted, and we've been eating many repeat meals, I will start fresh in this new space with reviews and suggestions.

Now that M is in school and I am teaching more yoga it seems that we are always running short on time. I will keep this blog updated to the best of my ability, but don't be surprised if you don't see me around for weeks at a time. Sometimes life just gets in the way of all of the "extra" stuff we want to do (and sometimes Twitter gets in the way too)!!

I'm glad you are all here. Hopefully we can talk food, talk yoga, and have a little fun along the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment